BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If I was to wake up
and it wasnt to your call
If i was to go the entire day
and not talk to you at all
If I was to have a bad moment rythum
and not want to tell you
If I was to cry
and not listen to you cry too

Well I just dont know what I would do
Its gotten so bad
our bond is so strong
that if everything is not right
I wont mind that its so wrong.

You dont know, because I dont tell
but for you I have fell
so deep in love
like two turtle doves
your kiss will stay on my lips forever

So to my panda bear
my one affair
I give you my heart
A canvas too that is big
to display in visual art.

So when we start to argue
dont get confused
Could I be so mad that I want to leave you?
Dont worry the answer is not ever.