BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm tired....

Im tired of not feeling important to you, not feeling like Im the most special in the room. Im tired with fighting myself over that I feel are negative thoughts. Im tired of waking up in the morning and not seeing your text. Im tired of going to sleep at without a goodnight. Im tired of feeling so needy. I dont need these things, i just really want them. What I want is for us to be US Aug 14, 2008 us. W/o a care in the world, young, having fun & just being there for one another. I want somebody to listen to me when I talk about stuff that nobody could ever care about. I want somebody there to persuade me to talk when I really dont feel like it. I want somebody who isnt afraid to tell me what he wants, what he needs, what he feels. Even when its not all good. I dont want to be strung along. I dont want to feel alone when Im with you. I dont want to be sad, or even worse depressed. I want to feel special, beautiful, significant. I dont feel that with you, im not sure the last time i ever did. Its sad because at this point what I want more than anything is to leave mr. wrong and start with mr. right. Why cant my body leave? I cant seem to stop my body from needing you. I hate it I hate it I hate it, so why do I love you? It doesnt make sense and just thinking about it makes me tired. Im tired of dealing with it, im tired of thinking about it. I just want it to be over, but I really don't. Thats why this is so hard. Im just tired man. Time to sleep it off.