BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

The Past should just be the past...

So today I was in the same room as someone who I would rather not see ever again in my life. Someone who had a big role in what made high school so bad for me. It was the girl that one of my "ex's" played me for, the girl who made me look like a dumbass. Now Im not gonna say that we were rolling eyes and making evil glares at one another because the beef should be squashed and really thats just childish. I dont like him anymore and frankly to this day i cant figure out why I ever did. But just seeing her again opened my mind to thinking about the past. How much pain I went through, how many tears I shed, how I cried almost every night, how I lost control one time and actually got into a small disagreement, or fight if you will. Its crazy how dumb you can be all because you really really like somebody, how blind you can be because for years I was being played. That chapter of my life ended because how he had me and her on 3 way and he told me with her as a witness that every time he told me he loved me it was a lie, he told me that he didnt see himself with me, he told me he wanted her and only her.

Its just that seeing her today brung all that back up and I felt like I was 17 again. I felt like I was that little depressed girl that just lost the one she liked oh so much.

I just feel like the past should be the past. Its just something about that chapter in my life that will always feel incomplete, I just want to go back to having it wayyy in the back of my mind and leave the rest to thinking about my future.

I cant bring myself to care too much because I have Nick and I kno that he will never have me go thru that ever again. He is my angel who I kno will take care of me, and after I talked to him about this everything just felt better, I just know my past will never amount to my future. So imma let the past be the past.