WTF every time i turn around yet ANOTHER female that I went to high school with is pregnant. I mean is this a new trend? If i didnt know any better i would think I was being left behind because I havent dropped outta school and dropped a few babies by now. And you know what really gets me about these young mothers is that they think its ok! Like they got all these pictures and status' up talkin bout "yea im bout to have my baby shower tomorro" and "the baby this" and " the baby that". To me it just reads " I effed up and i want everybody to know it! hey look at me! Cheese!" When you look at the pictures there is NO FATHER in any of them. Why do these females constantly set themselves and their children up for failure? In MOST cases the father is not even going to be around to see their "little mistake's" 7th birthday. Then the mother is dealing with working all day at some crappy job because she has no college degree & the baby doesnt know who their real parents are because everybody is babysitting him/her.
Now what ive seen on facebook alone is this one girl was pregnant she was basically a fresh high school graduate, her baby died before she had it, sad I kno. BUT WAIT she feels the need to fufill her undying wish for a child and goes and gets pregnant again! All of this in one year. She was sooo happy to finally have her child and her and her other friend who is the same age are up there talkin bout our kids can play together and they can grow up and be sweethearts and blah blah blah! CHILD HAVE YOU EVEN FINISHED PLAYING YOURSELF? YOU ARE FRESH OFF THE MONKEY BARS! wtf?
and that was just one instance.
All im sayin is please please please set high goals for yourself. Plan to have a degree, move out of the house with your parents, have MONEY saved up, and have a good relationship (aka be MARRIED) before you plan to have kids. Good things come to those who wait.
