BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

After the relationship..

soo i think i'm going to make this clear on every blog that i write thats either informative or offers some form of advice.. I AM NOT AN EXPERT. Everything I write is solely based upon personal experience and things that I've read/heard. So if you don't agree thats fine. IDC #kanyeshrug lol

Its pretty clear that my blog is mostly about relationships. (Besides a few random entries about pregnancy, school, and other experiences) W/e

So I've been through alot this month and I look back to the beginning and realize just how strong I am. I swear that Alicia Keys song, Superwoman is my theme music. I think Im gonna go out for a night on the town and just bump that as loud as I can on repeat. Sike no thats OD.

Well anyway.. before I get too distracted from the point of this blog........

When you get out of a relationship that you were so confident about then thats the perfect time to start building on yourself. Im not saying you aren't allowed to be upset or sad but in reality you are now on your own. Stand up, build yourself up. He's not going to come back because you are a complete and total wreck. You have something to prove. That is you were a great person before you met him, and you are even a better person after the breakup. Don't trick yourself either. You are not going to become that person within the week of the breakup. No it takes time. TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME. Not weeks..maybe months, or years for some. Are you listening to me? Cuz this next one is very important. DO NOT and I repeat... DO NOT go back to him and try to throw it in his face about how you have changed RETARD. Let him notice that himself. You can't convince him to love you. You cant convince him to like you. Its his and only his decision.

Point is men lose interest, or they will string you along when something else has their interest. When this happens then that means the relationship you used to know is over. Point blank. Did I say that everything is over? NO, YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD CUZ YOU AREN'T LISTENING! He needs space, he needs time, he needs (dare I say it?) someone else. And I know its hard, i know I know I know, but you have to let him go!

If you love something let it go... and if it comes back blah blah blah... yea that saying is very true. How can he know you were the real deal if he doesnt go out and have other experiences to compare? He might say he loves you and then he leaves, he has a relationship (or 2 or 3 or 4) with other girls and they all SUCK in comparison to you. HE LOVES YOU THEN FOOL. lol (ok imma stop talking to yall this way)

What do you do if and when he comes back? See this is why I said you have to build on yourself. When he comes back you have to be strong enough to not care. You shouldn't give a GD if he really wants you back. He has to work for that ish. LOL. You should have the same attitude that he had when he let you go. (Ok deep down inside you can care alot and jump for joy) but DONT let him see that.

So how will you know when you are ready?

1. You've found out some things about yourself that you didnt know beofre. SELF REALIZATION
2. You are fine with the fact that the relationship is over. You can live without it. ACCEPTANCE.
3. You enjoy spending time with other guys. (No this does not mean become a ho.)
4. Your first thought in the morning is about yourself.
5. You feel like your life is in order.
6. You can smile!
7. You have a life.

So what happens when he does come back?

The two of you need to go very sllloooowww. Start of as casual friends ( does that exist? lol) Well what I mean is... you dont have to talk everyday all day. Keep the curiosity high. Let things grow. No relationship is 100% perfect at first. The two of you also need to realize what went wrong in the so there are no repeats. Now you have to figure out how to talk about this because you cant just jump into a convo like that. He might get scared.

ABOVE ALL LOVE YOURSELF, KEEP A STEADFAST MIND, PRAISE GOD, and I promise everything will be fine.
:)