ok so I kno this doesnt have that rhythmic flow but i started writing this a couple months ago when my heart was broken and look at me... heartbroken again over the same guy, smh. well enjoy...
Without
Have you ever had one of those dreams?
Where everything is different from what it seems?
Everybody is smiling, no problems at all,
and then out of nowhere the world starts to fall?
All the laughter turns to screams..
and then you wake up and it is what it seems.
I read an email that says keep a steadfast mind.
It tells me to release my problems to God and not mankind.
Wow if I'd had that email all along
then I wouldn't have went about this entire situation so wrong.
I learned that if you love something you can let it go.
and no matter how hard I fight no will always mean no.
Nicholas Brown you are very special to me
our lines of communication have been shut off
due to my own stupidity
or was it that same line that saved my life?
saved me from thinking I was already your wife
without the papers without a ring
i thought everything was everything
but now i am without that same mind frame
and i kno that some things will never be the same
some boys just dont get it, especially you
that girls can and will fall for a fool
a fool without a plan
a fool without a wish
except for him to eat more than whats on his dish
so without further adeau
I present to you
Daisha N. Jackson
yes she is brand new.
without this experience she wouldnt be who she is today
without kind words of wisdom she would have lost her way
but she knows what she must do
and no matter how long it takes
she will ween herself off of you
your life without Daisha will not be great
because you realized your game a little too late
without you my world is spinning fast
without you my sanity will last
i'd rather be without than with
someone who stomps on my heart
then pleads the fifth.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Without
at 10:08 PM
